Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Disney trip-Day One-ish

We are in Orlando, for real now! We were here on Monday, but could not check into the Disney resort until Tuesday, which means that we were really here on Tuesday.

I did write a new poem, which can be found at Allpoetry.com, this helped me get through the jet lag that kept me away from 3 to 5 AM Tuesday morning.

We are at Saratoga Springs for this trip and it is beautiful. We checked in an immediately made a friend, Jill. She was awesome! We got checked in and headed for the room and then met our agent down here to go see some properties that we may purchase. We met her in the lobby and while we were talking, our friend Jill and another cast member, came strolling over and then made a huge announcement to the entire lobby and deemed me the queen of the day and crowned me with a pink Disney tiara and a Mickey sticker sash. It was delightful and I stood up and made a huge curtsy. We did not get into a park at all yet, but I do intend to wear my tiara today!

We saw some uber exciting property options and look forward to making an investment here, at some point. I love Heike, our agent, and not the least of this is due to her delightful, German accent. There was rain all day, so looking at properties was a great way to spend the day.

We then made our grocery run to stock the apartment with food and then decided we just needed (not wanted) to swim. So we donned our suits and headed to the pool. We had a wonderful walk along the waterway. I love Florida and the humidity. I know this is nuts, but I do. We had fun in the pool, I even beat Malachi in some strength games! But I will not be able to do this for long!

Now...I am off to EPCOT!! More later!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a bunch of spoiled babies. I wanna be spoiled, too. Only I want to go fishing, not be Queen for a Day. RuBrian.

    ReplyDelete